These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by [The author] of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. [The author] bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
TextUs is a two-way text messaging technology used by staffing and recruiting teams.
The TextUs extension in Chrome connects to the Aero platform through what is known as a "screen scrape" - a tool used by a browser plug-in to gather data from a recognized internet application. When Aero is running in the Google Chrome browser, the Chrome TextUs plugin extension recognizes the Aero data (e.g. phone numbers) which enables messaging from the TextUs interface to Aero employees, candidates, and contacts.
TextUs integrates with Avionté through the Aero platform of the Avionté application. While much of the setup is done behind the scenes by Avionté and TextUs staff, a user must enter a username and password to access the application in the Google Chrome browser.
- Contact your Avionté Client Manager to request the TextUs extension in Chrome.
- The Client Manager will provide you with next step information to obtain credentials from TextUs
- The Client Manager will begin setting up access on the Avionté side
- An agreement between you and TextUs will be offered based on package selection
- TextUs will provide initial user credentials to the TextUs application
- A direct link to the plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/textus-extension/kmhccdedkdcnocpdpkcihncogdinnnhj?hl=en
- The plugin can also be found through a Google search of "textus plugin"
- If you've forgotten your password, click Forgot your password? to obtain password reset instructions from TextUs.
The TextUs Home page displays.
Please sign in to leave a comment.