The revised I-9 released to AERO & BOLD clients requires specific configuration to ensure proper completion by employee & employer.
Revised I-9 Configuration – AERO (Adobe Sign)
- Log into AERO platform and follow this path: Admin > Talent Module Settings > Onboarding:
- From the Onboarding section, scroll through templated to locate revised Form I-9 titled “Form I-9 (Rev. 10/21/2019)”
- Click on the form to open the E-Signature template properties & select “I-9” as the Template Type. Then, select “Form I-9 with Preparer (Rev. 10/21/2019)” to be the I-9 with preparer template type:
- Complete Template permission levels by assigning user groups to the new form as well as permission types (i.e. Finalize, View, Delete & E-verify). Click Save to finish.
- Click On/Off switch to turn document on & confirm both Form I-9 files are attached as shown below:
Article is closed for comments.