User Login Failure - CM008 Message Received - "The server has encountered a problem. Please retry or contact your administrator."
If Aero users are unable to log into the interface, the issue may be that Aero is not properly handling an administrative password request.
Aero does not currently handle the core application's request to automatically reset a password. This is a known issue and will be addressed in a future release.
To remove the request,
- From the Start Page in the core application, click the Actions button. The Actions menu will display.
- Select Admin Tools. The Admin Tool Main window will display.
- From the Category column, select Employer.
- From the StaffingSupplierDesc column, select the Employer to which the User will belong. The Supplier Administration window will display.
- Select the User tab from the top of the window.
- Select the Add/Edit button. The User Administration window will display.
- Click on the user for whom you are managing web login access.
- Select Web Login. The Web Login User page will display.
- Enter a new password. This will be the password used for any of the user's web logins - Aero, Mobile Sales App, etc.
- Ensure the "Reset Password At Next Login" box is unchecked.
- If the "Reset Password At Next Login" is grayed out:
- Click Finish
- Click Web Login to re-access the user's login info
- The "Reset Password At next Login" box should now be available. Uncheck the box.
- Click Finish.
- Click Save.
The user may now log into Aero (and other Avionté web applications) with their new password.